There are many different ways that you can use our services – to host and share information. When you share information with us, for example by creating a Hosting Account or navigate through our website, we can make those services even better. As you use our services, we want you to be clear how we’re using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
We’ve tried to keep it as simple as possible, but if you’re not familiar with terms, such as cookies, IP addresses, pixel tags and browsers, then read about these key terms first. Your privacy matters to us, so whether you are new to our services or a long-time user, please do take the time to get to know our practices – and if you have any questions, contact us.
Information that we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users – from figuring out basic stuff like which language you speak, to more complex things like which services you’ll find most useful, or which hosting plan you were interested in.
We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us.For example, many of our services require you to sign up e.g. Hosting Account Panel. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number or address to store with your account.
- Information we get from your use of our services.We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when and where you visit the control panel, or which services do you prefer – visit the most on our website:
- Device Information
We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, mobile network and location.
- Log information
When you use our services or view content provided by Hosting Panel, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
- details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
- internet protocol address.
- device event information, such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your Hosting Account.
- Location information
When you use our Website and Hosting Server, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS and other sensors that may, for example, provide to us information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points and mobile towers.
- Local storage
We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data crashes.
- Cookies and similar technologies
We use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit a Paragon Marketing & Management services, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. We also use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with services we offer to our partners or 3rd party services, such as Google ADvertising services or Google Analytics product that helps our business analyze the traffic to our websites and services.
Information that we collect when you are visiting our website or hosting panel.
How we use information that we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones and to protect our users and services. We also use this information to offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant services or elastic hosting plans in website and via ads.
We may use the name that you provide for your Hosting Panel across all of the services we may offer that require an account.
When you contact Paragon Marketing & Management, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, like pixel tags, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services. One of the products we use to do this on our own services is Google Analytics. For example, by saving your language preferences, we’ll be able to have our services appear in the language you prefer. When showing you tailored ads, we will not associate an identifier from cookies or similar technologies with sensitive categories, such as those based on race, religion, sexual orientation or health.
Our automated systems analyze your content (including emails) to provide you personally relevant product features, such as tailored advertising and spam and malware detection.
We may combine personal information from one service with information, including personal information, from other Paragon Marketing & Management services. Depending on your account settings at Hosting Panel data may be associated with your personal information in order to improve our services and the ads delivered by Google.
Paragon Marketing & Management processes personal information on our servers in many countries around the world. We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
Transparency and choice
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. For example, you can:
- Review and update your Hosting Panel’s activity controls to decide what types of data, such as hosting plans that you’ve used in the past. You can also visit these controlsto manage what information are active and stored on our servers.
- Choose certain types of information you allow us to use via your visit on our services, such as cookies or other 3rd party services.
- View and edit your preferences using some of our previous services, such us cookies on our website or your personal data in Hosting Account Panel.
- You may also set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us or not to give any of your personal information on Hosting Account Panel. However, it’s important to remember that many of our services may not function properlyif your cookies are disabled or some of required data are missing. For example, we may not remember your language preferences or we may not be in position to contact back to you about Hosting Account expiration.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes.
We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.